To Our Valued Customers,
We are facing a new and ever-changing world as we deal with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. As such, North Vancouver Mitsubishi assures you that we take our civic duty seriously and will be doing what we can to combat the spreading of this virus.
Immediate Improvement Steps:
- All team members will self-quarantine after symptoms and/or travel according to guidance provided by the Canadian Government. This extends to the circumstances of their immediate family.
- All team members who exhibit symptoms beyond a mild cold or symptoms in line with the Coronavirus will be required to work and/or stay home.
- All team members who have been in close contact with exhibiting those same symptoms are asked to work at/stay home.
- New cleaning protocols have been put in place at North Vancouver Mitsubishi including proper hygiene procedures and hand-washing protocols.
- High-touch surfaces throughout our store are disinfected frequently (minimum twice a day) including phones, keyboards, door handles, payment machines and pens.
- We are prepared to extend our work from home options to team members returning home from travel or who have any symptoms of a respiratory virus if required.
- Handshaking and personal contact are not permitted until further notice.
We have options to serve you during this time:
No Contact Purchasing – Buy a vehicle from the comfort of your own home
- UP TO SIX MONTH payment deferral with potential cash back
- Vehicle details, safety inspection, Carfax, and photos all sent directly to you
- Remote appraisals, credit applications, and purchase documents
- Virtual test drives
- Vehicle delivery to your home
- Cancellation available up to 48 hours after purchase to give you a chance to experience your ride
Please call 604-983-2088 or contact us using the form below for more information on our no contact experience.
No Contact Vehicle Repair – Valet service offered
North Vancouver Mitsubishi is taking the COVID-19 outbreak very seriously. We are offering to pick up your vehicle form your home, service your vehicle and return it after a deep clean with vehicle safe disinfectant. Payments will be made over the phone and our service advisors will be dedicated to update you throughout your vehicle’s journey. Our drive will show up in precautionary mask and gloves; customers who live within a reasonable distance are eligible for the following options.
- ZERO CONTACT – Our driver will call upon arrival and make a plan to pick up your keys from a distance (eg. Mail box, under the door mat, in the vehicle). When returning the vehicle our driver will call you make the same arrangements.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING – this option is for the requirement of a courtesy vehicle during the service. Our driver will show up in a deeply cleaned courtesy vehicle and will make the exchange outside your home. You will be required to sign our courtesy vehicle agreement.
Call us today at (604) 983-3911 to book your service today
Thank you and stay safe.